Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

Poem: Gap between the breaths




whoever will get to taste my bones
and discover my highway full of secrets
there is an everlasting light which haunts me
in dreams I disappear completely to a place
where starlight kisses the sky
it ignites my skin for it knows my voice
stories wrapped in melody
in the gap between the breaths
songs are like bells calling us home
we ask ourselves hard questions
looking for answers our whole lives
in this wretched sea of denial
passion leads words to freedom
I am the ocean, a river of thoughts
flowing through the flesh
there are rooms with different versions
of our selves, various landscapes
through which we fought on our adventures
memories are like creatures
sneaking up on you in the middle of a sentence
the ones you feed, will gladly come back for more
and change their shape to fit in
others, they fade to black
sitting in silence until forgotten
unless they scheme to fill the melody
in the gap between the breaths
*

No comments:

Post a Comment