Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Poetry Book: Endless space between

Yesterday I received this proof copy of my second poetry collection and it is already published. Available through CreateSpace estore: link. 
 - on Amazon.com: link
 - on Kindle: link
 - on Amazon.co.uk: link
 - on Smashwords as an ebook: link
and other online retail stores.

It's a weird feeling looking at it. So many days and nights scribbling down the lines, the sweat and the blood that went into them, and now they are neatly printed, looking all cute and simple. :)

Here is an interview I did on Smashwords and I invite you to read it and comment if you have any questions you'd like to ask: link.

Received twenty copies of my book, if anyone wants it delivered let me know ;)

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new collection. As has been the case with another author I know, I'm mostly worried that the ebook is only available through Amazon. Not only is Amazon an especially nasty company, Amazon publications also restricts the number of ereaders which can see your work. Not that I want to make your life harder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't know that.. I published my first as an ebook on Smashwords, which offers to other retailer as well, I wasn't thinking of publishing this one on it, now maybe I will. Thanks for the info.

      Delete
  2. Ok, I bought the first one on Smashwords, to soothe the gnaw for now. It seems there's a limit to the total pictorials you can fit in a Smashwords version, as many bytes as you still stuffed into it somehow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/439047
      if it's not working yet, it should soon, it's freshly uploaded so I'm not sure.

      Delete
  3. woohoo natasa...that is awesome...i am excited for you...
    added it to my wishlist on amazon and will probably get it
    when school lets out here in 2 weeks...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you brian! can't believe it's almost the end of a school years.. summer is behind the corner :)

      Delete
    2. it is hard to believe...school is out now...and i havent forgotten your book...smiles..will be making my order very soon..

      Delete
    3. I hope it serves you well and have a wonderful summer! :) hope it will be sunny :)

      Delete
  4. "Tales of Autumn" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/06/a-sunday-drive_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Natasa,

    Congos on the release of your book. Hope to read it sometime.

    And btw, I have nominated your blog for the Leibster Award. Do check my blog for further details. Cheers. :)

    Anand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anand, I'm really honored you nominated my blog for the award! :)
      And thank you.

      Delete